+7 812 320-65-17
+7 812 322-55-72
Egorova street 26A, b."Б"
Whole body phantom ARDF-10 "ROMAN"
The anthropomorphic organotropic radiodosimetric whole body phantom ARDF-10 "ROMAN" is shaped as a collapsible model of an adult man, aged 18-20 years, with body parameters in keeping with the ICRP recommendation and the corresponding picture in a human anatomy atlas.
The background phantom not containing radionuclide organs models, is intended for measuring absorbed doses of X-ray, bremsstrahlung and gamma radiation in organs and tissues of the phantom from external ionizing radiation sources using thermoluminescent detectors (TLD).
The radionuclide phantom containing radionuclide organs models is intended for calibrating Whole Body Counters (WBC).
with structure of human body and its organs (anthropomorphism)
- Tissue equivalence to biological tissues
- Uniformity of distribution of components and activities by volume
- Chemical inertness and stability
- Hygienic in comparison with samples of biological tissues
- Possibility of introduction of required activity of radionuclides
- Certificate of Russian State Standard
Modifications (standard versions)
- ARDF-10 background phantom
- ARDF-10 radionuclide phantom
- Individual phantoms of head, neck, torso, arms and legs (collapsible models in background as well as in radionuclide version)
Density of composite materials
of bone biological tissue (BBT) - 1.3 g/cm3
Simulator of soft biological tissue (SBT) - 1,04 g/cm3
Simulator of lung biological tissue (LBT) - 0.26 g/cm3
90Sr, 57Co, 60Co, 133Ba, 152Eu, 238Pu,241Am, 210Pb, 226Ra, 137Cs, U-nat